Banana Oat Cookies – Baby-Friendly, Mom-Approved!
So, are you looking for healthy treats for your little one(s)? If you are tired of all those cookies with added sugar and preservatives – I have a solution for you. The secret is Healthy Baby Approved Banana Oat Cookies. It would take you only 15 minutes to make your baby’s tummy full and happy.
Banana Oat Cookies Ingredients:
Before starting, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools:
- 1 banana
- 1 cup oats
- cinnamon to taste
Besides the ingredients the following tools are required:
- Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
Step 1: Banana Oat Cookies Instructions
- Peel and mash a ripe banana using a fork.
- Add 1 cup oats and cinnamon to taste, mix well.
- Add rinse or dry cranberries to the mixture.
- Cover the baking pan with parchment paper.
- Form the mixture into small balls about the size of the walnut, then flatten it using your hands and place on the baking pan.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated oven over 180 Celsius degrees.
Step 2: Baby Test
Let your baby show you all the appreciation for your hard work and for keeping him/her healthy. My philosophy is pretty simple, healthy food as much as possible and protection for my little ones.
Here is a 3-minute video tutorial of me making the Banana Oat Cookies, If you enjoy the video demonstration, please like and subscribe to the Youtube Channel and click the bell icon so you’ll be the first to know when a new video recipe is out, we post every week!
Hope you enjoyed the delicious Banana Oat Cookies recipe, please let me know how do you find it in the comment’s section below, sending much love. For more healthy recipes check out my healthy salad selection!
Your Sincerely Snack With Mary <3
I am Maria. Mother of two little cuties. Wife. Sister. Food Lover. Passionate cooker. Master Chef.Learn more