As we are in the middle of the Holidays season, I know you are all looking for a perfect, tasty, one of the best desserts. I have some good news for you, today we are cooking the world-famous Panna Cotta.
Panna Cotta Ingredients:
Before starting, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools:
Panna Cotta Required tools:
Besides the ingredients the following tools are required:
Step 1: Preparation
- In a medium-large saucepan mix: milk, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Heat the mixture. Once the sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat. Do not boil.
- Soft the gelatin sheets in cold water for about 5 minutes.
- Wring the gelatin sheets out and stir them into the warm Panna Cotta mixture until completely dissolved.
- Divide the mixture into 6 small cups or ramekins and cool to room temperature. Let it chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
Note: I use to cover the cups with food wrap before placing them into the fridge.
Step 2: Decoration
Feel free to decorate it in your own style. For today’s recipe, I chose fresh berries, chocolate syrup or strawberry jam is also worth trying 🙂
Here is a 2 minutes video tutorial of me making the Panna Cotta, If you enjoy the video demonstration, please like and subscribe to the Youtube Channel and click the bell icon so you’ll be the first to know when a new video recipe is out, we post every week!
Hope you enjoyed the delicious Panna Cotta recipe, please let me know how do you find it in the comment’s section below, sending much love. For more desserts check out my awesome Crepe Cake!
Your Sincerely Snack With Mary <3
I am Maria. Mother of three little cuties. Wife. Sister. Food Lover. Passionate cooker. Master Chef.Learn more