Coffee & Panna Cotta, mmmm, stunning traditional Italian dessert mixed with coffee and decorated with chocolate sauce and fruits. Gordon Ramsay would be proud 🙂 Or maybe not 🙂
Coffee Panna Cotta Ingredients:
Before starting, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and tools:
Ingredients for a quick chocolate sauce:
- 50g dark chocolate
- 50g heavy cream
Don’t worry if you are having a hard time finding Gelatin Sheets in your local store, click on the links above to redirect you to Amazon.
Coffee Panna Cotta Required tools:
Besides the ingredients the following tools are required:
Step 1: Preparation
- Soft the gelatin sheets in cold water for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium-large saucepan mix: milk, heavy cream, sugar, and instant coffee.
- Heat the mixture. Once the sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat. Do not boil.
- Wring the gelatin sheets out and stir them into the warm Coffee Panna Cotta mixture until completely dissolved.
- Divide the mixture into small cups or ramekins and cool to room temperature. Let it chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
Note: I use to cover the cups with food wrap before placing them into the fridge.
Step 2: Decoration
Feel free to decorate it in your own style. For today’s recipe, I choose to make an easy chocolate sauce. Mix together 50g of dark chocolate and 50g of heavy cream over low heat. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Here is a 3 minutes video tutorial of me making the Coffee Panna Cotta, If you enjoy the video demonstration, please like and subscribe to the Youtube Channel and click the bell icon so you’ll be the first to know when a new video recipe is out, we post every week!
Hope you enjoyed the delicious Coffee Panna Cotta recipe, please let me know how do you find it in the comment’s section below, sending much love. For more desserts check out my awesome 3 ingredients Nutellotti!
Your Sincerely Snack With Mary <3
I am Maria. Mother of two little cuties. Wife. Sister. Food Lover. Passionate cooker. Master Chef.Learn more